Hi, I’m Rachael.
I have a confession - I haven’t used my tumblr properly in about a year.
I am trying to change that.
I decided it’s time for a new start and here it is.
5 things about me:
- I am just about to start my 2nd year of chemistry at the University of East Anglia. I’ve officially been moved onto the Masters program so I have another three years of uni left (hopefully). Hoorah!
- Sometimes I attempt to make people laugh. That’s right - I’m trying out that comedy thing. I’m (a) social sec of Headlights Comedy Society. I do stand up and sketches and I’m coming to a grad bar near you (I’m being serious - I’m doing some stand up at the grad bar this year. Check out headlights for the deets).
- I wear a lot of bright lipsticks. I don’t just mean in the evening either. You’ll spot me around campus because I’ll probably have some kind of offensive lip colour on. At least it wakes people up before a 9am lecture.
- Last year my Grandad bought me a venus fly trap. I called him Dudley. I ‘accidentally’ left him at home when I left for uni and my mother ‘accidentally’ forgot to water him. It’s fine - I was scared of him anyway. Now I’m just a bit worried that he’ll come after me from the afterlife.
- Lastly, I have a pretty unhealthy obsession with cats and always have done. My first word was ‘cat’ believe it or not.
So that’s enough about me. If you have any questions about UEA, Chemistry or Headlights don’t hesitate to ask!